Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Visitors!

We had visitors!! Matt's sister, Kitty, her husband, Blaise, and cousins, Stephen and Jacob, came to visit us from Minneapolis. It was such a treat!

Friday was Stephen's 2nd birthday so we went to the Airport Diner for fish and chips. Blaise is a pilot and has passed his passion of the aircraft onto his son.
The boys enjoyed having playmates!!
Saturday, we headed over to Seattle and of course, took the ferry.
Ethan--just hanging out with Mommy!
Stephen and John Paul kept us (and many passerby's) entertained with their excitement.
Ohhhh, Sail boat!!
We went to eat at one of our favorite places near the market--Pike Place Brewery! Great food and wonderful beer! They even served beer in sippy cups!
Jacob, enjoying his coaster.
After a thorough walk-through of the Market, we stopped for gelato on Pine street.
Stephen is a natural at posing, but I think his parents were exploring their photography skills too!
The big blues of Ethan.
Happy Jacob!! Jake is about 5 weeks younger than Ethan. So both sets of boys are pretty close in age!
Dressed in our Easter best! BTW, they are giving Jake kisses, not eating his head like one might think from the way JP was captured.
Happy Easter!
So for Steve's birthday, I made him an apron and I made one for John Paul as well. But I made it during a nap time and when I tried it on JP for size it was HUGE!!! Even with adjustments, it is still HUGE!! The glasses are from his Easter basket and he seemed to prefer wearing them upside down! I think he looks like a little girl with a halter dress on. He will regret this picture for sure!!
Steve wasn't too sure about wearing it yet. He doesn't like to wear dresses either.
The boys sporting their sunglasses.
EE! Where are you going??
CHEESE!!

We miss our visitors already! Thank you for coming to visit!

No comments: