Monday, March 9, 2009

Ok! Here's an update!

After being harassed, I mean, reminded that I haven't posted anything new lately, I have finally taken the time to get the pictures off of the camera!

John Paul helped me make pudding yesterday and he even figured out how to get the most out of a tiny pudding box by licking the container we made it in.

Cheese!!
Story time last week was pretty fun too. Our friends, Heather and Reese, joined us to make it even more fun! John Paul is starting to participate much more in the songs and the little activities. And they had a craft activity celebrating Family Read Aloud Month. JP liked his hat quite a bit too!
____________________________________________________________________

So last week I was trying to get John Paul to eat broccoli, a veggie that he has NEVER tried and he eats vegetables pretty good. This time, I made some cheese sauce to see if that would entice him a little more. He didn't touch it on his own, and when I took a fork and held it up to his mouth, he clenched his jaw and turned away without even a lick. When I put the fork down, he said "P U!" I guess he just doesn't like broccoli.

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

John Paul's striped red and white hat reminds me of a comment that I heard Ted say in JC Penney's about a "Cat in the Hat" shirt (with large red and white stripes).