I tried to get a good "8 month" picture. Well, we are still holding out, but here are a few of the tries!
First, I was just trying to get him to look at the camera!
Then, I would get him to smile, but by the time the camera took, his expression changed!
And changed again!
Then I just wanted a happy shot. Not sure what he is thinking in the following picture!
He looks like he is begging in this one!
"Are you sure you should be doing that, John Paul?"
2 comments:
Don't feel bad, I haven't been able to get a picture of Noah smiling yet either. Every time he sees the camera he just freezes and gets a stoned look on his face. I can still tell that Ethan is a total cutie, hopefully I will get to see him in person soon!
I think he looks so much like John Paul in that last shot! And I love the whoa brother is doing something bad look!
Post a Comment