I was in the Fred Meyer parking lot yesterday, and an elderly gentleman was walking by and started talking to John Paul, who was strapped on my back in the Ergo carrier. He was talking about how children are such a blessing and I was agreeing with him. Then the man was surprised to notice Ethan in his carseat on the shopping cart. He looked at me and said, "Are they twins?" At first, I looked to see if he was joking, then I politely replyed, "No, this one is only 5 weeks old."
But it made me wonder how much they look alike. Don't forget, my picture captions are on top of the photo.
Ethan--5 weeks:

Ethan--5 weeks
John Paul--4 weeks

John Paul--4 1/2 weeks

John Paul at 6 weeks--He was such a little butterball!

I think there are quite a few differences, and a few similarities. Any other opinions?
2 comments:
Similar bald heads and fat cheeks, but I think they each look one of a kind!
that's so funny! we had an old guy ask if our boys were twins too! hello?!!!! one can run and talk and the other can't!!!! not to mention the size of their heads is doubble!
Post a Comment