Tuesday, July 1, 2008

3 day countdown

Three Days til the July 4th due date! Still some contractions, but no baby yet, and they haven't been as consistant as they were on Sunday. Believe me, Monday morning was SUCH a let down to not have had the baby yet, since my contractions just stopped in the night.

But I had an appointment today and I am dialated "not quite 3 cm" according to the midwife. She also swept my membranes again, so we'll see if this does the trick! And Amy B--I really wanted to have the baby on your birthday today, so you better be praying hard!!

Other than that, the baby seems to be doing well except that he/she is back to back with me, so If I don't get the baby to turn it could potentially mean back labor. I am off to do my yoga (Cat and Cow for those who know what that means!) and we will see if it helps!

6 comments:

Heather Benza said...

i put my money on today so you better get busy--don't you know anyone with a trampoline? I bet that would shake things up!! Good Luck!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I told you this already, but my Grandma's birthday is on the 4th and my cousin's birthday is tommorrow! ;) Just to give you a head's up if you follow John Paul's tradition!

anya* said...

come on BABY! today is so your day julie. i am so excited for you!

j_geffre said...

You are definitely in our thoughts here in North Dakota!!!!

Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. He or she has got to come out sometime! Keeping you in our prayers.

Heather Benza said...

welcome ethan!! congrats!!