Friday, July 4, 2008

He's Here!!!!




Ethan Nicholas arrived on Wednesday, July 2, at 11:07 AM. He was 20 inches long and weighed 7 lbs 10 oz. We are enjoying being at home with him. Mom and baby, Dad and Brother are all doing well.
Here he is just a few minutes old.
Mom and baby doing well.
John Paul is going to be a great big brother, as soon as he understands Ethan is here to stay!

Here's a little movie of his first 36 hours. Yes it's another Allison Krauss song.

14 comments:

Scott and Suzanne said...

That movie was awesome! I loved the multi-tasking mama shot. It's amazing what you can do with one arm and one, um, other body part occupied. Congratulations. Ethan is beautiful!

Heather Benza said...

Can't wait to meet the new boy!! Let us know when you are ready to have visitors!! Congratulations on the new cutie. I love the tongue sticking out photo.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - the video is adorable! You now have two beautiful boys, I'm so happy for your family!!

Christina

Unknown said...

Congratulations Julie!!! He's beautiful and John Paul is so cute with him. You look amazing - I'm glad you are doing well. Yes let us know when are ready for visitors (any food requests?). Oh and I love the ending of the video =)

Craig, Kim, Kylie, & Jillian said...

Congratulations Matt, Julie, & John Paul!! Ethan is adorable! I loved the pictures and the movie! I wish we were there to meet Ethan in person :( We know that John Paul is going to be a GREAT big brother and he is already so cute with him!! We are so happy for your family and wish you many blessings always!

Much Love,
Kim, Craig, Kylie, & Jillian

scottnsheesh said...

Congrats on another healthly baby boy. Great video you have two adorable kids.

Scott Sheesh Riley and Garrett

Rosemary said...

You made it, Julie! It was a long 5 mos---most of us take 9 mos before baby comes!! Ethan Nicholas adds a certain something to the Argenziano family picture. Congrats to all of you---I can't wait to hold Ethan!!! MOM

The White House said...

i knew it! a boy! congrats! call if u need anything!!!! i'll b there ina 30 min. heartbeat!

Katie Vidmar said...

He's beautiful, Matt and Julie! Though he doesn't know it yet, Ethan is one lucky boy to be born into such a beautiful family. I miss you all very much, but it is awesome to watch your family grow from afar!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on another adorable baby boy! I love the ending to your video! Rest up..

Kim, Todd and James

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Julie and Matt, you have a beautiful family. The last picture... Was it the "PUSH"? It shows the struggle, but it shows love. The pictures and video helped us to feel we were there with you, and thank you for sharing those struggles and your love.
LOL Aunt Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What a handsome kid! Many prayers --
Lisa Gesterling

Anonymous said...

He is just beautiful!! Congratulations!

Julie: You look amazing!!

Have fun with your family coming soon!

Jessica

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. You are truly blessed. Luke and Isaac loved the movies of John Paul, especially the guitar one!
Your boys will be good friends and very close. May they bring joy and happiness to your life. Congratulations on Ethan Nicholas!

Nathan, Kristin, Luke, Isaac and Eliana Bercel