Monday, July 7, 2008

More Ethan Photos

We are all doing well. Thanks for all of the words of encouragement and the prayers over these past few days. Matt had to return to work today and I was pretty nervous about handling both boys by myself. But God provides.

1) Ethan was still asleep as JP and I got up at 7:15a. And he slept better last night than he had the past few.
2) Andi and her children came and played with John Paul this morning and I was able to get a needed nap! Just enough energy to keep going.
3) Right now, Ethan is sleeping and John Paul is contently playing and will soon go down for a nap. Another blessing!

Here are some more pics of our little Ethan.


3 comments:

Heather Benza said...

I'm glad things went smooth your first day alone. I sure am a bit sad you didn't get to use the girl suit we bought, but I must admit he's a cutie!

Jmaddox said...

I am so happy for you!!! He is beautiful.....of course tell Matt I said Handsome ;) Your wonderful family will be in our prayers!!

anya* said...

Oh he is so sweet Julie! In that last photo he looks so much like JP. So precious!