Another family photo opportunity.
The day was a little cloudy but the sun peaked through at the end of our escapade. John Paul has noticed the seagulls this trip. I have pointed them out several times, but this time he took notice. He is growing more and more each day!
We toured Seattle on the Duck! It is an amphibious vehicle so the first hour was around downtown Seattle and the last 30 minutes were touring Lake Union. It was really interesting and fun (and I am usually not a fan of these sort of things, )but I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to see Seattle in a fun, downhome, cheesy sort of way. QUACK!!
And the Space Needle. Would it be a visit to Seattle without the Space Needle?
Or Pike's Market. I actually saw someone buy a fish at the Fish Market. Most of the times I go there, there are TONS of tourists waiting for someone to buy a fish so they can see the infamous throwing of the fish.
No comments:
Post a Comment