Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

We want to wish all of the mother's out there, reading this blog, a very Happy Mother's Day!!

And I wanted to show off my Mother's Day card. See the nice portrait of me in the corner. I guess it is a pre-pregnancy picture.
John Paul even wrote in it. He provided all of the light streaks of color and some dots too. It was pretty funny to see him writing though. He was going "ah....ah....ah..." every time he made a different stroke. It sounded like he was talking himself through it.
And my Mother's Day gift....this beautiful hanging petunia basket.
Doesn't it look great on our front porch? Hopefully, I can keep it blooming or at least not kill it!
Matthew and John Paul also made a great French toast breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, and fresh strawberries. Yum!!!! Have a wonderful day!!

No comments: