Friday, April 19, 2013

Bound to happen sooner or later!

JP lost his first tooth last night! It had been loose for a couple of weeks, so we knew it was just a matter of wiggling! Oh, and he was a very faithful wiggler indeed! Usually in the most germ infested spots. Like public transportation in San Francisco.

While we were sitting on a crowded bus, he announced to me and the other 10 people we were smashed against, that "now is a good time to wiggle my tooth!" Umm, no. Wait until we get back to the hotel and wash our hands. Meanwhile, keep your hands out of your mouth!!!

Also, this tooth was very bloody.  Wasn't expecting that!  Good thing I had a good grip on it and I think when I fainted, it actually helped with leverage to pull it out. 

Just kidding!  I didn't faint! 

Anyhoo, here is my big kid, loosing teeth and all.

So what is the Tooth Fairy paying for pearly whites these days?

No comments: