Monday, December 5, 2011

First Snow

We were all excited to see the first snow of the season on Saturday.  So on Sunday afternoon, that meant one thing...sledding!!  JP and Ethan saw our neighbors, Treyton and Chase, sledding in their front yard (and over our driveway!) and HAD to go play.  I must admit, I had a good time too!  Naomi and Matt lasted, well, not as long!
 Look at these chilly red cheeks!
 Silly snow angels!
 A cold snow angel.
 At the end of a sled run.
 Ethan at the top.
 John Paul in the middle of his run.
 Coming in for the finish!
John Paul even talked me into buying sleds of their own today at the store!  It better snow some more this winter!  But I figured, we had a great sledding hill in our front yard so why not?  And look at how much fun they had!

No comments: