Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's

 We had gorgeous weather for Christmas day!!  Look at us outside without jackets even.  A white Christmas is nice, BUT so is a WARM Christmas!

 Here is a picture roll call of the Grandkids on my side:
Andrew--all grown up and almost 14!
 
 Spencer, age10, on right: I guess I didn't get an individual picture of him!
 Claire, age 8: Guess she needed her sunglasses!
Ted, age 8 minus one week:  Good picture!
 Blake, age 6:  Yes, he has gorgeous blue eyes and cute dimples!
 John Paul, age 4: He is getting so big!
 INSERT PICTURE OF LILLY:  Guess I didn't get a picture of her, but then I realized she was SO SICK on Christmas and probably wouldn't have wanted her picture taken anyway.

Ethan, age 3: He still had his curly, red locks at that time!
 Alisa, age 2:  With her hair in piggy tails!
 INSERT PICTURE OF ADRIANA:  We missed you guys!!!

Naomi, age 1:  Sporting her Christmas shirt and sticking out her tongue.  'Bout sums it up!
 Lots of present opening!
 Great-grandpa getting in on the action too.  Even as crazy as it gets when you have 11 kids 13 years old and under, he LOVES being around them!
 And we now have Nerf guns.  Matt and I have had a few epic battles since then too!
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: