Friday, April 22, 2011

Giggles, Squeals, and Brotherly Love

It's not that Naomi dislikes Ethan, but she LOVES John Paul.  She lights up whenever he walks into the room!  During an Ethan nap, I caught these two interacting.  Notice how JP eases his way into the picture too!
I had to add this one because JP is so funny in it!  Of course he would say something like this.
This one was filmed the next day and really what I wanted to show between them.  BONUS:  This is how our house usually looks.  The others were recorded on a really odd day when the house was actually clean.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

They are so adorable Julie! I love how they interact and look forward..so much...to my own two getting to that point.

Also, I can't believe how BIG John Paul has gotten! What a little man. Thanks for sharing ;^)

The White House said...

love these vids! in the second one...JP says something at the end which is a phrase just like matthew says. so funny. these videos will trick us into having a #4+. miss you guys! hope we can see you in sept. when we come get the camper. :-)