Wednesday, April 20, 2011

6 Months Old

We've got a growing, giggly little baby on our hands!!  Naomi is up to 17 lbs.  May sound big, but she is 5 pounds LESS than JP at 6 months!
 Her giggles are precious.  Especially when her brothers come around to play with her, she just lights up!  That and her daddy coming home from work.
 Her personality is shining through!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

How sweet!! Those pics are just adorable and she is getting so big! Watch out, she'll be turning 1 before you know it!!

Heather Benza said...

She is so cute!! I remember picking up JP from the floor around that age and I couldn't quite stand all the way back up! He was rock solid.

The Cichy's said...

Wow, she looks a lot like her daddy in the last picture. Love her bright blue eyes!

I can't wait until our little girl arrives!

Andi said...

Precious girl!