Busy week for us:
--John Paul is potty trained!! Ok, so he still wears a pull-up at night and is dry a few times a week. I guess I need to focus on this part of it now, but I will gladly exclaim "Underwear clean!"
--Ethan is weaned from nursing. Pretty surprising to me because he has been so attached to it!! Or me, I guess! But I had been working him down (really, by force!) to only one nursing in the evening and then on February 2nd, he didn't ask to nurse, and he didn't last night. So I guess I can say we are done. Even though I have been working towards this moment, I have mixed feelings about it. I miss that closeness that we had, but he is still pretty clingy and I try to comfort him or pick him up a little more than I have been.
--Ethan likes to say "Uh-Oh! Spaghetti-O!" And it is SO cute!!
--We walked into church a few weeks ago, and Ethan exclaimed "Jesus!" when he saw a statue of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Matt and I both smiled and affirmed that that was Jesus. Ethan then said and waved, "Hi Jesus! How are you?" Talk about a cute and proud moment. Maybe Jesus was standing there waving back.
2 comments:
Ah, melt my heart! Good job John Paul and Ethan!
Oh I love it! Can't wait to see those cute boys!
Post a Comment