Thursday, February 4, 2010

3 Year Old Pictures

We had a fun time yesterday taking John Paul's 3-year-old pictures. He actually wasn't very cooperative in sort of a passive aggressive sort of way, but they turned out. And we have some really funny ones to torture him with for the rest of his life!!

"I am 3!" Even though if you ask him how old he is, he says, "5!"
"J" is for John Paul.
Love this one!! Sure captures his personality!
This one just makes me smile.
I know!! How cute!! In fact, the photographer was trying to get him to put his hands in his pockets for his first few shots and he was not cooperating. But a few snaps later, he is the one putting his hands in his pockets.
How can you NOT laugh when you see this one?

3 comments:

Andi said...

Too Cute...when do we get to babysit? ...or should I say toddlersit!

Heather Benza said...

I love that 3rd one!!! Reese has that sweater too!

Jmaddox said...

So stinkin cute, and I got Stephen the same sweater and had his newest pictures taken with it! LOL