My mom's flowers are so beautiful this spring! It has been really rainy so the vegetation is blossoming!
Ethan enjoyed the sun and the grass!

" Can eat this?" --Ethan

He is such a fun lovin' baby!!

I told Blake to make a funny face and this was the result!

John Paul and his funny face!

Miss Lilly Mae!!

This is a classic picture from my parents house. I can't even count how many pictures I have of us growing up and climbing on this gate. We have some with friends, cousins, neighbors, and now it is carrying over to the next generation.
3 comments:
Awww, what sweet memories! Looks like you and the boys are having lots of fun down there.
You should post a photo of you and your sibs on the gate!
Miss you guys! We will be without internet for a few days so I thought I better catch up so the withdrawls aren't too bad :)
Post a Comment