A couple of nights ago, the "big kids" were enjoying a sherbet push-up. (Remember those things?) And of course, Ethan had to have his own! At one point, he dropped it on the ground, and while I went inside to wash it off, he was hyperventilate-crying because he wanted it back and was so mad! I tell you!
Friday, May 22, 2009
One of the "big kids"
Ethan thinks he is one of the big kids. It doesn't matter what it is, but if one of the other kids has it, then he DEMANDS it! If Grandpa says hi to John Paul, he will grunt and wave his hands and kick his feet until Grandpa says hi to Ethan! He has changed so much in this past month. He is pulling himself to standing and starting to move around things. He claps, waves bye-bye, and just started raising his hands for "So Big". I just can't believe how different he is!
A couple of nights ago, the "big kids" were enjoying a sherbet push-up. (Remember those things?) And of course, Ethan had to have his own! At one point, he dropped it on the ground, and while I went inside to wash it off, he was hyperventilate-crying because he wanted it back and was so mad! I tell you!
"I'll take this."
A couple of nights ago, the "big kids" were enjoying a sherbet push-up. (Remember those things?) And of course, Ethan had to have his own! At one point, he dropped it on the ground, and while I went inside to wash it off, he was hyperventilate-crying because he wanted it back and was so mad! I tell you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow we'll barely recognize him when you guys get back to WA!
Post a Comment