Thursday, February 5, 2009

They didn't even know Mom was gone!

It is not uncommon to find both boys sleeping in our bed in the morning, however, it is uncommon for both of them to be sleeping without Mom in the bed too! I took advantage of the fact that they didn't wake up to take a much needed shower, and when returned, they were snuggled so cutely that I had to take a picture! I think they were comforting each other. It was about 20 minutes later that I heard, "Hi, EE!" and I knew the day had begun.



5 comments:

Heather Benza said...

wowzer i think this boy is a chunkier monkey than John Paul was!!! They are too cute snuggling together.

Anonymous said...

What sweethearts! So adorable!!

Jmaddox said...

Just makes me want to kiss and hug them! so Cute!!!!!

Scott and Suzanne said...

Whenever I'm in a bad mood, I'm going to find this picture! There is nothing sweeter! :)

Tonya said...

I love it, this looks like a scene from our house. :) I LOVE how chunky Ethan is!