We went to Red Robin on Wednesday with Matt, Andi, Sydney, and Saul to once again, celebrate JP's 2nd birthday.
They gave a great train set that kept him entertained at the restaurant!
And he got a Curious George book.--Although, the first time I tried to read it to him he threw a fit because he wanted to watch Curious George on TV. He was pretty tired.
Look how big Ethan is getting!!
Oh and we topped the night off with serenading by Red Robin employees and an ice cream sundae.
Then Mom stole the sundae and kept if for herself!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday John Paul! Oh, and I looove Red Robin (we don't have one near us)
We had a great time celebrating JP's birthday even if I don't look like it in the first pic!
Happy Birthday, John Paul!! Red Robin looked like lots of fun!!! I think Julie enjoyed the sundae more than JP! :) Miss you all!
Post a Comment