Tuesday, January 13, 2009

North Dakota Cold

I have a lot of pictures to catch everyone up on! Finally, we are all over the illnesses and I can get back to the business of blogging! Keep checking back!

John Paul and his cousin, Stephen, enjoyed some sledding.

Had to stop and pick up the kitten along the way.
Taking deep breaths of this farm fresh air. Or maybe he is wondering what that tingling feeling is inside his nose. Oh wait, that would be the feeling of your nose hairs freezing. That's what happens when it is -10 degrees outside.


And check out JP's rosy cheeks after a fun time outside!

2 comments:

The White House said...

oh wow jp! you're so brave to pick up a kitty! my grandma's kitty is 28 lbs.... so i can't quite pick her up yet. you're very strong!

love, matthew white

Anonymous said...

I love JP's rosy cheeks! A good sign he had alot of fun playing outside!