There is our justification for eating at the Melting Pot in Seattle. It was great! We experienced fondue for the first time on our honeymoon in Myrtle Beach, SC. And ever since then, we have always wanted to go back and just never took the time (nor justified the cash!) to do so. And finally the chance came...
Here is the wonderful finale of Marshmallow Creme, Chocolate Dream dessert fondue and all of the wonderful goodies to dip into it.

I was trying to find a picture from the restaurant when we were in South Carolina, but I guess that will have to be posted later, when I find it!
1 comment:
oooo yummy! Kyle and I tried to go for our 1st anniversary, but we didn't make reservations. Reese was still in the hospital so we thought we'd leave the hospital and just pop in--3 hour wait!! So I still have never gone.
Post a Comment