It has been SO WONDERFUL having my husband home again! And I just haven't had as much time to blog either--but I am also sharing the computer and today we worked on taxes and filed! Woohoo!! Anyway, here are some pictures of Matt and John Paul. When Matt first returned, JP was never scared, but he wasn't that warm to Matt. Of course, it only took him being home the ENTIRE DAY on Friday to cure the shyness. And it means that I don't have to hold him all of the time either.
OK--SO I HAVE HAD IT!!! I can't get my pictures to upload for the past two nights! Sorry for the delay and I will add the pictures to this post as soon as it lets me. but now, I am off to bed.
OK--SO I HAVE HAD IT!!! I can't get my pictures to upload for the past two nights! Sorry for the delay and I will add the pictures to this post as soon as it lets me. but now, I am off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment