Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween--Brought to you by the letter 'P' and the number '3'

 The final day of October this year was absolutely beautiful!!  And we had a great time Trick-or-Treating.  The boys ask if they could do this EVERY DAY!!  No, I reply.

And after not much thought, John Paul and Ethan decided that they both wanted to be pirates and Naomi was dressed as a little piggie since my sister had this adorable costume.
 Then came the picture time.  I didn't think I was asking for too much when I wanted a picture of all three of them.  Just next year, I will do it before Halloween night as the boys were too distracted with all of the neighbors running through the neighborhood to even look at the camera.  BELOW, Ethan is giving his best "Arrr" although he looks like a beast!!  And incredibly angry.  He's not.
 And this one is my favorite!  You can tell the boys minds are anywhere but taking pictures, yet my Naomi is just a-smiling away and sitting so perfectly.  This one will definitely make the wedding slideshow.

2 comments:

Heather Benza said...

So cute! I love the pig suit!!!

Rosemary said...

I love the piggy in the middle---she's more my type then the pirates!!