Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Marissa and Keith's Wedding

 While Matt was on a night shift, I loaded up the kids and headed to my parents' house, only to leave my boys with my sister, Beth, for a few days.  So while Beth did all of my dad's chores and watched 6 children (her 4 + my 2), I traveled with Naomi, my mom, dad, my grandpa, and my sister, Kristina, and her daughter, Adriana, to Idaho to witness the wedding of my dear cousin, Marissa.
 Pictured above from left to right is Kristina, Adriana, Marissa, Kari (Marissa's sister,) and me.

 Kari had her sights set on making friends with Naomi.  And anyone who has met my daughter knows that this is no easy task.  This series of videos demonstrates Kari's determination and quite cute behavior to gain Naomi's trust.
 
 
 
 My mom, Kristina, and my cute little niece, Adriana.  Kristina had been telling me of this strong willed daughter that she has and I just couldn't believe it.  Adriana always seemed shy and more of an observer type when she was around all 10 of her cousins.  Well put in the situation where she is the oldest, she IS STRONG-WILLED!!  But super fun and super smart too.
 Naomi with her Papa!
 Picture with MY grandpa!
 The bride and her grandpa--who is 87 and made the trip just for her.
 Kari, Marissa, and my Aunt LeAnne with Grandpa of course.  LeAnne is an amazing, talented seamstress who made all of the bridesmaid dresses (like Kari's) and her own dress as well!
Fun trip, but I was glad to get back to my boys (and I think Beth was glad for all of us to be back home!)

No comments: