Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We're Back!

I know that I haven't updated in a while and I hope we haven't lost any faithful blog readers, but John Paul and I just returned from a three week rendezvous to Denver and then to Kansas. I'll be posting several pictures of our trip. And here are a few to start us off!

Let's see....there was bath time with Aunt Kristina. (And my parents new sink worked perfectly! There was no way he could stand up in there, but plenty of room to scrub!)

There there was lots of playtime with his cousins. (more pictures to follow) And always remember to have a designated crawler!

CURLS!!!!!

Mom's Valentine's Day surprise from Dad!!!

Then came the day we had to say good-bye to Grandma and Grandpa. It was tearful, and I wish John Paul was feeling a little better when we left.

3 comments:

The White House said...

designated crawler....sheesh JP, if you're lookin' THAT hung over, ya might need to invest in some baby shades. target has them out now for seasonal on one of the end-caps in the baby section!

nice curls man! i'm soooo jellous! it's lookin' like straight hair is the look we're pushin' over here!

i wonder what our bebe brothas will look like? will they be chubby white boys like us?

love, matthew...you're b.f.f.

p.s. did you hear about verizon's new unlimited minutes plan?

p.s.s. welcome home dude!

The White House said...

oh yeah, i forgot you're not finding out if you're having a boy or a girl....our guess is a boy. then we'll have four boys together. won't that be some fun times for our parents. with 4 boys, we might have to be fed mama julie's yummy spaghetti out on the deck...even when it's snowing!!!

b.f.f. matthew

Heather Benza said...

I love the curls and the cake eating gusto!!! Looks like JP had tons of fun! We sure missed you!