Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yes, I am Blogging

Ok, so after much thought, well, not that much thought, just some thought, I decided to launch my blog. It is more just me writing down my inner monologues and posting some pictures for people to look at.

Like my wedding day!







3 comments:

The White House said...

what a sweet little video you're hubby made! WAy cute! i wish we had more video's of my matt when he was born. it was a crazy time!

Heather Benza said...

I can't believe John Paul was ever that tiny!!!! I love the clip with him waving his giant hand next to his cute little face!

the wifey said...

I know I am emotional right now, but that video was so beautiful, I cried! It reminded me of having Charlie, and now anticipating this new little one, and here I am, tearing up again. Anyway, your blog looks great, and I'm glad you are on the blogwagon!